Monday, August 9, 2010

Demi Lovato Jonas Brothers Tour Ritual



Demi Lovato started off every Jonas Brothers Tour by doing one thing; shopping. Of course, she had to get ready for the tour. She said that she likes to do things that every teenager likes to do when she is not on stage with the group, rocking out in front of crowds.
“I try to make it a little bit more exciting when I go into a city rather than just go into a city, go into the hotel, playing a show, get back on the bus,” she said. “So I like to do things that’ll change it up.”
She is currently on tour with the group, and is in Chicago preparing for their opening night at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. This is not the first time that she has toured with them, and she now has a routine down that helps her to relax before each show.
She went on to say that she likes to go out and run errands, and go shopping before each show. She has a lot in common with other celebrities, who often go shopping before their huge engagements. Ciara recently reported that she spends over $10,000 per month on shoes alone. While it does seem like an insane amount, you do have to keep up with the times if you want to be at the cutting edge.
“Given the amount of time that I have, I go to my favorite stores first, but then if I have time and I see a cute boutique store, I’ll go there,” she said.


Sumber

No comments:

Post a Comment